Monday, May 25, 2009

less than three? you gotta know me

I wanted to name this blog, "heartdesires" but that was taken, along with several versions of Psalm 37:4. So then I tried <3desires, but "<" is an unacceptable character. Unacceptable?!?!? If only they knew how truly acceptable it is when coupled with a 3. Anyone who knows me, knows the <3 "heart" symbol. Since "<" wouldn't work, I opted for what my hubby says when he sees me use it:

"I less than 3 u"

And <3 has a hidden meaning, in that the 3 represents the triune God: Father, Son, & Spirit, and i am far "less than" HE!

I'd tried to start a blog before, but didn't go anywhere with it. That's because I let my life get too full of useless things, to take time to share the meaningful things with others. God is changing that...

Then today I read a blog started by my sweet friend Matt, and that along with all that my daughter writes in her blog, which inspire me... have prompted me to try again... this time focused on the most important subject in life... which is not my life, but rather the life that Christ is living in and through me.

I hope that it will begin to shine brighter than ever, though I must admit at this point: it has been glowing rather dully for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment