Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mark and Beth's Wedding

I've been waiting to get pictures of Mark and Beth's wedding from my brother-in-law Will. They finally reached Germany, and so I decided to share them.
Here's the first shot of Marty and Johnny keeping the groom from "getting away".


He didn't get away. Here's the flower girl leading the bride down the aisle.


The couple shares their vows.



And now I present Mr. and Mrs. Mark and Beth Spicer.




The bride's family...


The groom's family... (minus Sharayah who was skyped in)


The grandparents...


Their roommates (Brandon and Christa)


The best "little" man.


Time for some non-alcoholic grape juice...



And then my personal favorite... the cutting of the cake.







The happy couple... destine for a long, blessed life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment