Monday, November 30, 2009

Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow

I know I should have a pic of this, but the camera batteries are recharging. We had our first snow today! Woohoo! First snow. This is not a term I could use in Texas, because if we ever got any snow, it would probably be the only snow. Here in Germany, I'm sure we will be blessed with many more days of it. And IT is beautiful!

Speaking of being blessed, I forgot to mention one of the tidbits from church yesterday. They talked about everyone bringing food next week for a "Pot Bless". Marty had leaned to me and whispered, "Pot Bless?". I replied, "Because they don't believe in luck." Get it? For a Christian, it can't be a Pot Luck dinner, it has to be a Pot BLESS dinner. I like it!

1 comment:

  1. As much as I love snow, and no pics....boohoo, boohoo, dad

    ReplyDelete