Saturday, December 5, 2009

When in Rome...

I can hardly believe I'm in Rome.
First impressive sight: The Pantheon.


Second: The Coloseo (Coliseum). I felt the thrill as it came into view. Everyone takes the typical shot. I took it too, but decided to show a different angle here.


A hallway of statues in the Vatican museum.


If the Pope were speaking, I'd have one of the best seats... err stands... in the house... I mean... the courtyard... designed by Michaelangelo and Roberto Bernini.


All my shots from inside Saint Peter's Basilica came out too dark, except this one representing the Spirit of God. Must be the one He wanted me to show you.


A river runs through it... and boy do I love pretty bridges that cross lovely rivers.


Ruins stir something inside of me. Echos of a past that draw me into their story.




From the past to the present. I caught sight of this Mercedes Christmas tree and just thought... cool.


We ended the night at the Fontana di Trevi, and we were amazed at the size of the crowd gathered there.


It is a work of art that could easily entice you to just hang out for hours.


To wrap things up... my "shot of the day".

There's something about the Coliseum... it's that calling again... and I look forward to hearing it speak to me tomorrow. I'll explain more once I've heard its message.

No comments:

Post a Comment