Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's My Birthday & I'll Pinch If I Want To...

Whaddup? The Germans are whack! With as big a deal as Oktoberfest is here and their love of bier going to the point of having it for breakfast, one would truly think that they would celebrate St. Patty's Day! But no! I walk into work today celebrating the "Wearing of the Green", I express "Frohe St Patty's Tage!!", and they hardly acknowledge the holiday.

Gave me a good excuse to pinch alot of people! That and the fact that it's my birthday gave me every reason in the world. I enjoyed every minute of it. When one guy said, "What was that for?" as he rubbed his shoulder, I told him to tell my Irish boss, Ian O'Casey, that is was for his sake. /grin

It's been a good birthday. We had steak dinner at the Moritz, as well as creme brulee for dessert. The birthday weekend plans appear to be more promising, so I'll let you in on those as they come to fruition.

G'nite all!

2 comments:

  1. way to represent! whenever i pinched people who thought i was crazy, i also used your birthday as an excuse :)

    ReplyDelete