Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hey Mikey!

Is it Mikie (Josh's spelling) or Mikey (my spelling)? This day would not yield the answer. Mostly because I forgot to ask.

We got up and hit the gym, and then I got a tour of Stewart and Stevenson, the place Josh works. I met Sugtor/Rotgus (Ryan), Mandrollen (Ibrahim), and Ooglie (forgot RL name). Next we went to see Eagleam (Mikey!!) He's one of my favorite Wow personalities. He joined us to go to the movies where we watched Hangover. Crazy!

After the movie we headed home and Josh got into a wow raid. I had a bad headache... maybe just the thought of a hangover? So I took a nap. Got online later and checked on how my raid group was doing. I couldn't really raid anyway b/c Nate's computer wasn't set up to my profile.

Speaking of Nate, I got to meet yet another guildie: NateDAWG!!!! He's Josh's co-houseowner. We hung out in the kitchen talking Wow and eatin' pizza. Then I had a "hunter" talk with Minesweeper in game.

Later we watched The Indescribable Tour video and talked about Amazing God and His Amazing Creation. It's the deepest desire of my heart for these friends of mine to come to love Him even far more than I do. <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment